"I knocked out a tooth, can it be saved?"
If you have knocked a tooth out, it may be able to be saved. To increase the chances of a successful re-implantation, follow these steps.
• Get to the dentist. Successful re-implantation is possible only when treatment is performed promptly.
• Rinse, do not scrub, the tooth to remove dirt or debris
• Place the clean tooth in your mouth between your cheek and gum or under your tongue
• Do not attempt to replace the tooth into the socket as this could cause further damage
• If it is not possible to store the tooth in the mouth of the injured person, wrap the tooth in a clean cloth or gauze and immerse it in milk.